The board of the International Association of Sexual Plant Reproduction Research (IASPRR) is pleased to invite you to become a member of the Association.
IASPRR membership entitles you to:
- Reduced fees for biannual IASPRR conferences
- Reduced fees for IASPRR workshops
- 20% discount on Springer books (English-language titles only)
- No page and color charges for publications in Plant Reproduction
- Regular information about scientific events organized by IASPRR members
- Mailing of Plant Reproduction Newsletter (PRNL) and access to the PRNL archive
- Access to the IASPRR member database (names, contacts, research fields, conference books etc.)
- Mailing of job opening in member labs
- Invitation to the biannual General Assembly of the society
The IASPRR is a non-profit association. As a member of the IASPRR you will promote and strengthen the science of plant reproduction and its application. The IASPRR has currently around 300 members in 42 countries.
If you would like to become a member of the IASPRR, please fill out our
and pay the membership fee via the PayPal link that is provided at the end of the registration procedure. Please do not forget to provide your name when payment is made by a different account holder.
When registering for the first time as a member, the payment for a 2-year membership is required to simplify the database record keeping.
Please pay your annual membership fee via PayPal (see below). Online payment is only available in Euro. Conversion is made automatically from other currencies.
Membership fees are as follows (Dec 16, 2019)
- Individual membership: € 30.-
- Student membership: € 15.-
- Corporate membership: € 100.-
- Lifetime membership: € 300.-
Payment is through PayPal and is possible from many countries. You do NOT have to be a PayPal member -- they just process the payment via your credit card. Please do not forget to provide your name when payment is made by a different account holder.
For Membership Renewal, IASPRR would appreciate to receive a payment for at least 2 years to simplify the database record keeping and for the continuity of the Society. You can select the number of years when you log on to the purchase site.
Termination of Membership
You can terminate your membership with a written declaration to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay membership fees via PayPal using the following links: