Conference - 25th ICSPR (International Conference on Sexual Plant Reproduction) - Plant Reproduction 2018
June 11-16, 2018, at Gifu (Japan)
ICSPR conferences are organized every two years by the IASPRR society. After very successful meetings in Porto in 2014 and Tucson in 2016, the conference will take place in 2018 in Gifu, a city close to Nagoya and Kyoto in Japan. Locations of IASPRR conferences are in 6-year-rotation; Europe, North and South America, and Asia-Oceania. This is the first meeting in Japan.
The meeting aims to bring together labs of all areas in plant reproduction research and include topics from flowering towards seed and fruit development including evolutionary aspects.
- Tetsu Kinoshita (Yokohama City Univ.), Chair
- Tetsuya Higashiyama (Nagoya Univ.)
- Toshiro Ito (Nara Inst. Sci. Tech.)
- Anna Koltunow (CSIRO, Australia)
- Ken-ichi Nonomura (Natl. Inst. Genetics)
- Minako Ueda (Nagoya Univ.)
- Wei-Cai Yang (CAS Beijing, China)
Satellite symposium at ITbM, Nagoya University: www.iasprr.org/index.php?browse=news&nid=50
Early registration is now open until March 15!
Abstracts submitted until March 15 will be considered for oral presentation.